Coronavirus Advice for Property Business – UK Financial Support
This week we discuss the financial support available for UK Property Businesses, including:
- The support you can get for your property business impacted by Coronavirus; whether that’s Buy To Let, Serviced Accommodation, HMO, Rent-to-Rent or Commercial Property.
- What we are doing for our personal finances and business to survive COVID-19.
- A message from our 10 year-old daughter to the other children who are quarantined in the UK.
- COVID-19: support for businesses
- If you have missed a tax payment or you might miss your next payment due to COVID-19, please call HMRC’s dedicated helpline: 0800 0159 559
- Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme, delivered by the British Business Bank (expected w/c 23 March)
- 3 Month mortgage holiday for Landlords: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/complete-ban-on-evictions-and-additional-protection-for-renters
Here’s a link to the Courage Pot we mentioned.
We’d love to know your thoughts. Leave a Comment below.
Live your Dreams,
George Choy & Sarah Choy (Financially Free at 39)
Authors of the Amazon #1 Bestsellers: