How to Fill Your SA Properties & Serve the Community — Tsen Wharton
I interviewed Tsen Wharton about how to fill your Serviced Accommodation properties with direct bookings from the local council.
Scroll down for the show notes and web links.
- Relying on tourism for Serviced Accommodation leads to a feast in the summer and famine in the winter.
- Contractor guests can provide more stability.
- Working with the council’s emergency accommodation department can provide direct bookings of 3-12 months for homeless people. They have much greater demand than supply of properties.
- It may take multiple meetings to get the council on board.
- Be clear on which types of council guests you are willing to accept.
- Tsen has found that 2 bedroom properties work best for the council.
- Make sure you still do weekly cleaning, so you can monitor the property and guests.
- Tsen has a Serviced Accommodation property available for an investor which provided a 13% return on cash last year.
Win these 7 life-changing books — from Tsen:
Competition ends Thursday 16th July 2020
To follow or get in touch with Tsen Wharton
Do you think this strategy sounds interesting? How have your SA bookings been during the COVID-19 lockdown? Let me know in the comments below.
Live your Dreams,
George Choy & Sarah Choy (Financially Free at 39)
By George Choy & Sarah Choy | 12 June 2020