How to Fill Your SA Properties & Serve the Community — Tsen Wharton
I interviewed Tsen Wharton about how to fill your Serviced Accommodation properties with direct bookings from the local council.
Scroll down for the show notes.
- Relying on tourism for Serviced Accommodation leads to a feast in the summer and famine in the winter.
- Contractor guests can provide more stability.
- Working with the council’s emergency accommodation department can provide direct bookings of 3-12 months for homeless people. They have much greater demand than supply of properties.
- It may take multiple meetings to get the council on board.
- Be clear on which types of council guests you are willing to accept.
- Tsen has found that 2 bedroom properties work best for the council.
- Make sure you still do weekly cleaning, so you can monitor the property and guests.
- Tsen has a Serviced Accommodation property available for an investor which provided a 13% return on cash last year.
Win these 7 life-changing books:
To follow or get in touch with Tsen Wharton
Do you think this strategy sounds interesting? How have your SA bookings been during the COVID-19 lockdown? Let me know in the comments below.
Live your Dreams,
George Choy & Sarah Choy (Financially Free at 39)
Authors of the Amazon #1 Bestsellers: