The Human Side of Coliving
We interviewed Next Level HMO experts Matt Baker and Niall Scott on the human side of coliving and how they create homes for happy tenants.
Scroll down to watch the episode — see the show notes to contact Matt and Niall.
- Matt Baker and Niall Scott are the co-founders of Scott Baker Properties, The HMO Platform and co:home. With extensive experience in UK property, Matt and Niall are recognised as property development specialists in their areas and one of the country’s leading educators in Next Level HMO®s and coliving.
- Matt is the author of Next Level Landlord
- Matt aims to create meaningful relationships within his property development and training businesses, and looks to motivate others to become Next Level Landlord®s. Matt’s wider vision is to have a positive impact on shared living communities across the globe to create lifelong peace of mind and well-being for both tenant and landlord.
- Niall is passionate about providing sustainable living experiences. Having travelled extensively and lived abroad, Niall learned that co-habiting was one of the most common themes across cultures. Niall has a keen interest in reducing waste and educating housemates about how to reduce their consumption and live in harmony with the planet.
- Through their experiences Matt and Niall have developed and embraced a tenant-first approach across their businesses. Using this methodology has led to Matt and Niall successfully creating a £5 million property portfolio in their first 4 years of investment, using the majority of investor finance.
- Both continue to raise the bar in coliving property development.
Contact Matt and Niall
If you enjoyed this episode, then subscribe to our free VIP Newsletter now to get them in your email inbox every week.
Best wishes, George Choy & Sarah Choy
Property Investors & Financial Freedom Experts