Living the 80/20 Way, by Richard Koch — Book Summary
A summary of the book Living the 80/20 Way, by Richard Koch and how we’ve implemented it in our lives.
Living the 80/20 Way: Work Less, Worry Less, Succeed More, Enjoy More:
Buy on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3gjUgN6
Scroll down for the show notes and to watch or listen.
Focus on the few things that give the greatest reward, with the least effort.
3 Step Process
- Focus on your 80/20 Destination
- Find your 80/20 Route
- Take 80/20 Action
5 key areas
- Your Self
- Work and Success
- Simple, Good Life
- Who do you want to become/do?
Work and Success
- What tasks do enjoy? What job would make you happy?
- Wealthiest 20% of the population owns 85% of the wealth.
- Be specific about your money destination.
- The route could be to automatically transfer 10% to savings each month
- 80% of your satisfaction comes from 20% of the people you know.
- Ask your partner and loved ones what top few things you can do to make them happy.
Simple, Good Life
- Happiness doesn’t come from what we buy. It comes from how we spend our time.
- Create a chart with Happiness on one axis and money spent on the other. Spend most of your time on things that bring a high amount of happiness at a low cost.
Have you read Living the 80/20 Way? Let me know what you thought of it in the comments below.
If you enjoyed this episode, then subscribe to our free VIP Newsletter now to get them in your email inbox every week.
Best wishes, George Choy & Sarah Choy
Property Investors & Financial Freedom Experts
By George Choy & Sarah Choy | 12 June 2020