Ask us Anything | Q&A | Property Investing
Would you like us to do more Live Q&As? Let us know in the comments below👇
Scroll down to watch the video replay of a Live Q&A on Property Investing, covering Ltd and LLP companies, student pods, hotel rooms, Sourcers, SSAS pensions, mortgages and much more…
We answered your questions:
– Should I remortgage or get second mortgage?
– Should I do equity release?
– Should I buy hotel rooms or student pods?
– Is a SSAS a good way to pay less tax?
– I love my job. Should I quit my job and go full-time into property investing?
– How long does it take to set up a company?
– Do you think you should be always looking to grow your property portfolio or at some stage would you choose to stop?
– Should I buy residential property in an Ltd co?
– How long does it take to set up a Limited company?
– Should I use an LLP to buy property?
– Is there a way to find properties about to be reposessed?
– What do you think will happen to house prices over the next 5 years?
– Should I use a property Sourcer?
– Is there a criteria on which properties to keep and which to Rent-to-Buy?
Tune in for next week's episode.
George Choy & Sarah Choy (Financially Free at 39)