How to start a Business with No Money – UK
— Alan Donegan
Is it possible to start a business with no money? Alan Donegan from PopUp Business School tears up the rule book on writing business plans and tells us how to grow your business without borrowing or spending money.
ABOUT ALAN DONEGAN
- Alan is co-founder of the PopUp Business School, which has helped over 7,000 people in six countries start their own companies
- He outspoken critic of traditional business and financial advice
- He hosts Rebel Entrepreneur Podcast and writes the Alan Donegan Blog
- [01:19] Examples of what your clients have done to start a business with no money
- [08:42] How to chose the right product or service to sell? How to know it will make money?
- [17:28] What’s your view on business plans?
- [26:26] What are the top 3 mistakes you see people make when they start a new business?
- [30:59] How should businesses adapt to the current economic environment?
- [36:45] Should new business spend their money on Facebook and other paid ads?
- [38:26] Advice for building your mailing list
- [41:38] How to move people through product staircase free content, to spending thousands of pounds for a product?
ALAN’S MESSAGE TO THE WORLD [51:19]
- “Everything you want in life is outside your comfort zone…otherwise you’d already have it.”
- “The extraordinary belongs to those that create it.”
TO CONTACT OR FOLLOW ALAN DONEGAN
- Rebel Entrepreneur Podcast: https://www.choosefi.com/rebel
- Alan Donegan Blog: https://www.alandonegan.com
- PopUp Business School: https://www.popupbusinessschool.co.uk
What are your thoughts or questions on starting a business with no money? Leave a comment below.
If you enjoyed this episode, then subscribe to our free VIP Newsletter now to get them in your email inbox every week.
Best wishes, George Choy & Sarah Choy
Property Investors & Financial Freedom Experts