Steps to Getting a Company Mortgage
The steps to getting a limited company mortgage for your property company, plus a Q&A on how furlough, CBILS and Bounceback loans affect your chance of getting a mortgage.
Interview with Paul Davies at Ramsay & White mortgage brokers.
Get the Show Notes
Have you recently applied for a company mortgage or are planning to get one? Leave a comment or question below.
Previous mortgage interviews with Paul Davies:
Questions answered in this episode:
- What are the steps to Getting a Company Mortgage?
- What type of mortgage do you need to rent a property to people on housing benefits or Universal Credit?
- What kind of mortgage do you need to rent your property to a council or social housing provider?
- Does taking a Bounceback Loan, CIBLs or being furloughed affect your chances of getting a mortgage?
- What is the appetite of mortgage companies still keen to lend to property companies at the moment?
Live your Dreams,
George Choy & Sarah Choy (Financially Free at 39)