Steps to Getting a Company Mortgage
The steps to getting a limited company mortgage for your property company, plus a Q&A on how furlough, CBILS and Bounceback loans affect your chance of getting a mortgage.
Interview with Paul Davies at Ramsay & White mortgage brokers.
Get the Show Notes
Have you recently applied for a company mortgage or are planning to get one? Leave a comment or question below.
Previous mortgage interviews with Paul Davies:
Questions answered in this episode:
- What are the steps to Getting a Company Mortgage?
- What type of mortgage do you need to rent a property to people on housing benefits or Universal Credit?
- What kind of mortgage do you need to rent your property to a council or social housing provider?
- Does taking a Bounceback Loan, CIBLs or being furloughed affect your chances of getting a mortgage?
- What is the appetite of mortgage companies still keen to lend to property companies at the moment?
If you enjoyed this episode, then subscribe to our free VIP Newsletter now to get them in your email inbox every week.
Best wishes, George Choy & Sarah Choy
Property Investors & Financial Freedom Experts