Property Courses & Mentoring
Real, practical content.
14-Day Money Makeover
- Would you like to have more money left over at the end of this month?
- You will learn ways to find extra money when shopping for groceries, paying your bills, and managing lifestyle expenses
- You’ll learn how to make saving a habit and pay off bad debts
- Sign up for this 14-day video series today and you’ll receive daily, practical tips that you can start using right away, to find extra money this month
Passive Property Masterclass
- How you can build a £2 million property portfolio like ours
- Learn what to invest in, how much and where
- Simple steps to get you starting buying deals
- How to avoid costly mistakes
- How to ensure positive cashflow
- How to raise money
- How to use your pension for property investing
- Save Tax – keep more of what you earn
- Learn how to work only 1 hour a month, once you have the properties rented out
- How to do Buy-Refurbish-Refinance, Buy-To-Let, LHA, Rent-to-Buy, Commercial Property investing
Financial Freedom Masterclass
- The ultimate course to overhaul your finances
- Find hidden money
- Take control of your pension and use it for buying property
- Learn how you can be more tax efficient – so you can keep more of your income each month
- You will create your Financial Freedom plan by the end of this course.
- 9% became Financially Independent after only 2 days! Others expected to retire in 1-2 years of taking this course.
- On average, people taking this course end up better off by £6,391, by the time they finish the training. For most people it is a “no-brainer” to do this course.
- Our Warrior Mastermind program to support you every step of the way on your journey to Financial Freedom through Property.
- We really care how well you do. We want you to succeed.
- We keep you accountable and give you support every week — so you have the confidence to take action and change your life.
We believe in ethical Property Investing and Training.
We donate a share of our profits to give meals to Children and their Families in the UK, who don’t have enough money to buy food.