UK Housing Market 2021
We give our thoughts on what will happen in the UK housing market in 2021 and whether we think property will property go up, or down?
We also answered your questions:
- How to calculate return on cash, or return of investment
- The market is running hot at the moment for both sales and rental
Where do you think prices will be in relation to both in 6 months after the stamp duty holiday has had time to settle down and in 12 months?
- Looking at the market, I got an impression that it’s best to not only be able to see what areas are currently good, but also know what may have a good yield in the near future
- Considering that the actual market is overheating and that average yields are regularly better with leasehold flats than yields with freehold houses, wouldn’t it be interesting to do Rent-To-Buy (RTB) with flats instead of houses? Also, What level of refurbishment would you recommend for RTB?
- Apart from R2B, which other strategies would you recommend in the current market?